The 3rd Agile Coach Camp Czech Republic shall be held on May 4-6 2018.
If you wish to be notified about plans for the event, join our mailing list at the bottom of the page. Registration will open in January 2018.
What is an Agile Coach Camp?
Attendees bring their own topics, either in the form of presentations or topics/questions for discussions and brainstorming. The weekend agenda is established and agreed on site, following Open Space Technology (OST) approach, and is based on the interests, experience and willingness of the attendees. More info is available on the official Agile Coach Camp website
Why Should You Join or Come Again?
Agile Coach Camp is a great opportunity
- To meet new people from our industry: agile coaches, change agents, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, managers, leaders, change agents, developers, testers,…
- To meet those whom you know already 😉
- To learn from their experience and to listen to what last year’s participants have learnt in the last year
- To share your (new) experiences
- To tailor the coach camp agenda and topics to your interest and needs.
- To spend time with like-minded people, which can be inspiring or refreshing
- To have fun
When and Where?
May 4-6, 2018, Golf Konopiště in Central Bohemia near Château Konopiště (cca 50 km from Prague).
Agile Coach Camp is a non-profit community organized event. Your entrance fee pays for accommodation, food, coffee/tea and snacks consumption, materials. Of course, add to that your travel and beer/spirits expenses. The organizers of the camp do not claim any remuneration and pay for the expenses just like everyone else.
Your total cost for accommodation and food will be determined on site and paid directly to hotel. It is expected not to exceed 5000 CZK, i.e. ~ €200 EUR in a shared room. This includes all food and pool & spa access, excludes drinks and travel expenses.
The camp’s main events will be facilitated in English. Small group discussions can be in any language the participants choose based on the internationality of the group. 🙂
The Registration period will start in January 2018. Meanwhie join our mailing list (at bottom of this page).
Past Czech Coach Camps
- 2017 photos and retrospective
- 2016 photos and retrospective : what participants said about the first camp
What should you bring?
Besides your thoughts and ideas, you might want to bring a swimsuit as the hotel has a pool, hot-tub, wet and dry spa and other wellness options. The resort is surrounded by pathways and areas suitable for walking and biking. The venue has a limited number of bikes that can be borrowed, or bring your own.
This is a resort with nice pool, sauna, walking, biking and golfing areas. Family members are welcome to join. Spouses/partners will pay the same amount as participants, children pay less, depending on age.