The registration is closed.
There are two steps in the registration – booking the room and submitting your position paper. Your registration is accepted when both steps are completed.
1. Book a hotel room
2. Write your Position Paper
So that we, you and other participants can find out who’s coming to the Agile Coach Camp, we ask you to write a brief position paper about you, your expectations and how you plan to contribute.
- What’s your experience coaching/influencing/changing teams or organizations toward being Agile?
- What do you plan to learn /explore at this conference?
- How do you plan to contribute?
Your registration will be complete after you write your position paper. This step is not optional.
Why are we asking you this?
Having to write a position paper before coming to a conference leads to a better discussion because you have thought about what you and others want from the conference. You figure out in advance what topics you would like to explore during the conference.
3. Optional: I want to give a lightning talk
If you would like to give a lightning talk, please let us know using the following form. You can do this anytime.